All About OptiSaw
Who should attend:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
What you will learn:
- AI and robotics advancements in wood processing
- Recovery and value-added solutions from around the world
- Insights into scanning and optimization technology trials now underway
- Techniques for leveraging big data and IoT to optimize production
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today, hearing from those who made it happen
- Mill safety advancements and best practices
- Continuous improvement strategies for getting the most out of existing equipment
- PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.
What is OptiSaw?
OptiSaw is a one-day education forum focused on the future of sawmilling. In just one day of sessions from industry-leading technology manufacturers and researchers, you will come away with solutions to boost your mill profits now.
OptiSaw will be taking place in Quebec City, with sessions offered in both French and English. Don’t miss out on this time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling operations. It’s your annual brief on what’s coming down the pipeline – from robotics to AI to big data and IoT – that can increase sawmill profitability today.