What is OptiSaw?
OptiSaw is a one-day education forum focused on the future of sawmilling. In just one day of online sessions from industry-leading technology manufacturers and researchers, you will come away with solutions to boost your mill profits now.
OptiSaw will be taking place in two locations – Quebec City, (sessions offered in both French and English) and Kelowna, B.C. Don’t miss out on this time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling operations. It’s your annual brief on what’s coming down the pipeline – from robotics to AI to big data and IoT – that can increase sawmill profitability today.
All About OptiSaw
Who should attend:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
What you will learn:
- Examples of AI and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- Trends, cutting-edge recovery and value-added solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving optimization for decades.
- Insights into scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
- Techniques for leveraging big data and IoT to optimize production.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today, hearing from those who made it happen.
- Continuous improvement strategies for getting the most out of existing equipment.
- PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.
Attend OptiSaw 2022
Get ready to discover new technologies and solutions
your registration can be transferred to our next event date or refunded.