OptiPellet is the only event of its kind focused on current and future state-of-the-art pellet production technology. Speakers will present on challenges, solutions, and opportunities to optimize modern pellet operations. Taking place in Richmond, B.C., on June 12, OptiPellet is a time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of the pellet industry.
Who should attend:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
What you will learn:
- Examples of automation and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- Trends and cutting edge solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving this for decades.
- Insights into some scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
- Optimization techniques that go beyond the individual log, looking at real-time market and inventory feedback loops.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today
PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.