OptiSaw is a one-day education forum focused on the future of sawmilling. In just one day of online sessions from industry-leading technology manufacturers and researchers, you will come away with solutions to boost your mill profits now.
Optisaw is going virtual! Join us on October 14, 2020. Stay tuned for updates and how to register for each.
OptiSaw live events have been postponed to 2021 and will be taking place in two locations – Quebec City, (sessions offered in both French and English) and Kelowna, B.C. Don’t miss out on this time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling operations. It’s your annual brief on what’s coming down the pipeline – from robotics to AI to big data and IoT – that can increase sawmill profitability today. Who should attend:
What you will learn:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Examples of AI and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- Trends, cutting-edge recovery and value-added solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving optimization for decades.
- Insights into scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
- Techniques for leveraging big data and IoT to optimize production.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today, hearing from those who made it happen.
- Continuous improvement strategies for getting the most out of existing equipment.
- PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.