OptiSaw is a one-day education forum focused on the future of sawmilling. In just one day of sessions from industry-leading technology manufacturers and researchers, you will come away with solutions to boost your mill profits now.
OptiSaw is taking place in two locations in 2020 – Quebec City on April 22 (sessions offered in both French and English) and Kelowna, B.C., on June 4. Don’t miss out on this time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling operations. It’s your annual brief on what’s coming down the pipeline – from robotics to AI to big data and IoT – that can increase sawmill profitability today. Who should attend:
What you will learn:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
Attending the Kelowna event? NEW THIS YEAR:
- Examples of AI and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- Trends, cutting-edge recovery and value-added solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving optimization for decades.
- Insights into scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
- Techniques for leveraging big data and IoT to optimize production.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today, hearing from those who made it happen.
- Continuous improvement strategies for getting the most out of existing equipment.
- PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.
OptiSaw is offering an exclusive tour of mass timber manufacturer Structurlam’s facilities in Penticton, B.C., on June 3. Tour spots are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis. Register today to secure a spot.
Registration is restricted to the above list of sawmill personnel, researchers and design consultants. Due to a limited number of seats, we prioritize registration for mill personnel. If you are a supplier, please contact Josée Crevier for sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com
or (514) 425-0025 ext. 21.