OptiSaw is taking place in two locations in 2020/21 – Quebec City on Nov 3, 2020 (sessions offered in both French and English) and Kelowna, B.C., on April 15, 2021. Don’t miss out on this time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling operations. It’s your annual brief on what’s coming down the pipeline – from robotics to AI to big data and IoT – that can increase sawmill profitability today.
Who should attend:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
What you will learn:
- Examples of AI and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- Trends, cutting-edge recovery and value-added solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving optimization for decades.
- Insights into scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
- Techniques for leveraging big data and IoT to optimize production.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today, hearing from those who made it happen.
- Continuous improvement strategies for getting the most out of existing equipment.
- PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.
Attending the Kelowna event? NEW THIS YEAR:
OptiSaw is offering an exclusive tour of mass timber manufacturer Structurlam’s facilities in Penticton, B.C., on April 14, 2021. Tour spots are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis. Register today to secure a spot.