Who should attend:
- Mill managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
What you will learn:
- Examples of AI and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- Trends, cutting-edge recovery and value-added solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving optimization for decades.
- Insights into scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
- Techniques for leveraging big data and IoT to optimize production.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today, hearing from those who made it happen.
- Continuous improvement strategies for getting the most out of existing equipment.
- PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.